Uncontested Divorce

In Canada, once you have been separated for one year, either spouse can apply to the Court for a Divorce Order.  If the only request is for a Divorce and your spouse does not respond to the Application, it becomes an uncontested divorce and no court appearance is required.  We charge a competitive flat fee for this service.  Please contact us for more information.